kisah si MANUSIA KULIT JERUK ... UNIK euyyy.... ^__^




He is super cute and it is very easy to do make him.
Just look at this little fella who will charge you with positive energy!


My dearest friends...

Hmmm...
1 Orange man (11 pics)


Hi there...!
2 Orange man (11 pics)


I'm giving you my BIG hug...
3 Orange man (11 pics)


Hoping that your day will be beautiful..
4 Orange man (11 pics)


Joy & Happiness always around..
5 Orange man (11 pics)


And during your bad time, I'm here to comfort
6 Orange man (11 pics)


So that you can smile as cheerful as always..
7 Orange man (11 pics)


Relaxing your mind..peacefully..
8 Orange man (11 pics)


I'll NEVER let you down...that is my promise
9 Orange man (11 pics)


Will always pick you up..anytime
10 Orange man (11 pics)


So that your life will get better..
11 Orange man (11 pics)




Artikel Terkait Gambar Unik Dan Lucu